Door To Door
Door To Door Module is intended for Export Service of Personal Effect from Door To Door Services.
HAWB means House airway bill issued by a freight forwarder on receipt of goods from shipper agreeing to deliver goods at destination. This section contains the list of HAWB, where each row represents HAWB no. and displays the details.Right-click actions provided on each HAWB are
- User can approve HAWB.
- User can unapprove HAWB.
- Print Bill
- User can print HAWB.
- Print Label
- User can print HAWB label.
- User can click this option once HAWB payment completed.
- User can click this option once HAWB payment cancelled.
- View Attachment
- User can view uploaded attachments
- User can view HAWB details
The section is seperated as three section:
List of HAWB in which shipper and freight forwarder do business directly. and this 99% cash business.
List of HAWB in which shipper and freight forwarder do business indirectly usually with a thirdparty. The third party is usually another Door to Door service provider who doesn't have to license to export collect packages from the shipper and later deliver to the Freight Forwarder. Such third party agent will have credit term with the Freight Forwarders
List of HAWB in which shipper and freight forwarder do business using truck. The HAWB is issued manually by the driver at the pick up location. This Manully collected HAWB is later updated to the system under van and the van driver is liable for the collections, and usually the billing is in credit
How to create new HAWB ?
Shortcut User can create a new HAWB by using on the shortcut
Click on the New button and submit the basic information of the HAWB in the form displayed. There are five separate sections.
- Business type
- This option will be a drop-down with 3 different business types, Direct , Agent , Van. According to this selection,the AWB will move to respective sections in the main page.
- HAWB number
- This field specifies the identity of consignor and it is autogenerated.
- This field specifies the name of place of loading
- This field specifies the name of place of delivery
- DOC / parcel.
- This option will be a drop-down so that it is easy to select document or parcel
- Sales man
- This field represents the person who introduces the Customer to Company.
User can access the check box “ add following “ to add more shipment More Boxes (details) after the submission of the HAWB. If you access the checkbox then the final box ( from shipment charges section) field will be disabled.
- Consignor name.
- This field specifies person who do business with freight forwarder
- This field specifies phone number of consignor.Multiple phone numbers can be given separated by comma.
By checking "Add Supplementary" check-box,User can add additional consignor contact details.
- Consignee name.
- This field specifies the name of person who receives the product from consignor
- This field specifies the address of consignee
By checking "Add Supplementary" check-box,User can add additional consignee contact details.
- This field specifies the count of commodity to be shipped
- This field specifies the total weight of commodity to be shipped
- This field specifies the description of commodity.
Here, user can able to add the service charges.Service charges fields will be disabled before accessing the check box “ final box “.it will display as per the tariff section (door to door → airlines settings → tariff).if you select the checkbox,then the user can possible add the service charges.
Filling fields marked with an asterisk sign ‘ * ‘ is mandatory...!
MAWB is Master airway bill issued by main carrier of goods on receipt of goods from a freight forwarder to deliver at destination as per agreed terms.This section contains the list of MAWB, where each row represents MAWB no. and displays the details.
How to create new MAWB ?
Click on the New button and submit the basic information of the MAWB in the form displayed. There are five separate sections.
- This field enables user to choose type of airlines used in shipping from the drop-down
- Prefix/Awb No
- This field specifies the prefix and AWB number.Prefix field is autogenerated by choosing airlines.AWB NO field allows users to choose only unused stock.
- Shipper's Name & Address
- Consignee's Name & Address
- This field enables user to choose the agent involved in business from drop-down displayed. User can also create new agent by checking "New Agent" checkbox.
This section displays the following reports.
- Daily Cash
- Paid HAWB between the selected dates are listed.
- Approved Income of MAWB between selected dates are listed.Total Collection,Total Cost & Total Income are displayed
- AWB related to selected salesman are listed.User can filter search with payment status-Paid & Unpaid.
- Graphical analysis of Direct,Agent and Van HAWB are displayed.
This section displays the details of airline settings
- This section list the name,code and logo of airlines
How to create a new Logo?
Click on the New button and submit the image of logo to the selected airlines from drop-down in the form displayed.
- This section list the no of stock of airlines, where each row represent an airline.
How to create a new Stock?
Click on the New button and submit the stock details to the selected airlines from drop-down in the form displayed.
- This section list the charges of the services provided where each row represent a tariff of service.
How to create a new Tariff?
Click on the New button and submit the tariff details to the selected airlines from drop-down in the form displayed.