Dashboard is the Page you jump into once the credentials are given.
It gives you an impression of the following aspects wherein you can track your ongoing work:
Unique Attributes Available on Dashboard :
- Lock Button :
- Lock Button, popped up at the left corner of the menu button can be used to freeze the screen
- Maximize Button :
- Maximize Button, available at the right corner of the menu bar gives you a discernible view of the screen.
- Job section exhibits the status of jobs in three different categories i.e the number of pending jobs, completed jobs and cancelled jobs along with the total number of jobs.
- This section can also be viewed with respect to the period / month selected. Earlier Months can be selected with the help of dropdown given on the right side
- A Graphical representation is provided for you to analyse the progression.
- By Clicking on “Jobs”(title of the section) you will be redirected to the Job module.
- Income section gives you the total income in respect to the month selected.
- This also gives you the Revenue , Cost and Margin(in %).
- A bar Graph depicts the comparison between "Total Revenue of Final Invoices" and "Total Cost of Final Invoice with Cost Sheet" which is not converted into Final Invoice on a weekly basis for a selected period of time.
- By Clicking on “Income” you will be redirected to the sales report page wherein you can do the necessary operations to be done.
- Daily Report show the number of Jobs available for export and import in the upcoming days.
- By clicking on the Daily report you will be redirected to the page where you can check the jobs that are in motion, pending and completed on three different columns
- Income Report gives you a graphical representation of comparison between Income, Cost of sales and Sales annually.
- Monthly Statistics gives you an overall view of operations performed. It covers almost every important task done. .
- This also has an option to filter / choose the month you want to review.
The Video inserted below explains you the working of " Dashboard " to have a better understanding